Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Time for a Stamp Garage Sale


I am maxed out on storage room and I have stamps that haven't been touched in over 2 years.  Its not that I don't love them; I do.  But I need to make room in my studio.  So...I'm hosting a garage sale on Saturday June 1st from 9-1pm.  You can get all the details on my FACEBOOK page if you want to see what stamp sets are for sale.
I'm also selling hand made card grab bags.  You can choose from one of the 8 grab bags.  Local pick up price is $15.  Or I'll ship to you for a total of $20.  Envelopes are NOT included.  Once you let me know you're interested, I'll send you a paypal invoice. Let me know if you have any questions.  You'll get some C.A.S.E.d cards and some original designs, but all have been made by me.
Here are the photos of the grab bags:

 

Thanks for stopping by.  If you see one of your designs in my grab bags (because I cased your beautiful card), please leave a link to the original in the comments and I'll be happy to update this post with the info.  I know I cased many of them, but at this point,  have no idea where they ideas came from.  Thanks for understanding!

And thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions about my stamps for sale or about my grab bags.
Til later,
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. data sgp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...