Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oh Hello for CCMC253

This sweet new designer paper is available on May 31st, 2013 when you can begin ordering from the new catalog.
When I saw the challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary, I new I had to use this adorable paper. I love the way the vintage feel of the paper compliments the vintage feel of the Oh Hello stamp set  (130733).
I used Daffodil Delight (119683) and Whisper White card stock (100730) along with the new Gingham Garden dsp (129310), Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon (122977), Early Espresso ink(126974) and Rose Red (131262) and Lucky Limeade (123002)Stampin' Write markers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

Shop online 24/7 for your Stampin' Up! Supplies

  • Wondering how to go shopping in my online store? This blog post will help! 
  • What is a PAPER PUMPKIN, you ask?  Well, for starters, it's delivered to your door step every month. FIND OUT MORE.
  • I invite you to join my Stampin' Up! group "The Creators".  Click HERE to learn more. HAVE FUN, GET CREATIVE, and MAKE MONEY. Join for only $99 (choose $125 in product) with no further obligation. Plus, you’ll get an extra $30 for your Starter Kit if you join Stampin’ Up! between 15 April and 30 May 2013! I am available to answer all your questions, just contact me by clicking the email link at the top of the left side bar. Your Stampin' Up! business can be whatever you want it to be.
  • Rose Rewards for YOU!
  • Join me on FACEBOOK.
  • Find more inspiration in my PINTEREST boards.

6 comments:

  1. Oh...what a great use of that set and colors are just wonderful! I love that gingham print! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors and the dsp and the stamp set together! It makes me smile :) Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love the stripes and gingham together! Love the colors, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the new dsp! So bright and beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love how you used the new Gingham Garden paper and the Oh Hello! set! They are perfect together! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly Rose,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Lovely blog and projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by my blog to visit also and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...