Monday, January 7, 2013

Greeting Card Kids Valentine Card

The Paper Players Challenge #127 - PP127


Challenges...well...they challenge me.  I've been creating valentines for a week now and am surprised I had another one in me.  I was going for the vintage Valentine look on this card.  That's how I wanted to introduce the blue from the challenge.

Hope you like it!
I colored the little rosette from the Flower Trim you can get in the Spring Catalog right now with a mixture of Real Red classic re-inker and rubbing alcohol.
The image was stamped in Basic Gray on Naturals White card stock and colored in with a blender pen and markers.
You can purchase all of the supplies used to make this card in my online Stampin' Up! Store.  If you need help with how to order, you can check out this blog post, or you can email me or call me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

 START SHOPPING
 Supplies Used on this card:
Stamp sets: Greeting Card Kids,Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red Re-Inker, Cherry Cobbler
Markers:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Blender Pen, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom
Paper:  Coordinations Cherry Cobbler, In Color 2011-2013 Paper Stack, Whisper White, Real Red
Embellishments: Large Rhinestones, Rhinestones, Flower Trim, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan Embossing folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Framed Tulips folder.
I've run out of time, so I'll come back tonight and add the product numbers.

  • Wondering how to go shopping in my online store? This blog post will help!
  • I invite you to join my Stampin' Up! group "The Creators".  Click HERE to learn more. HAVE FUN, GET CREATIVE, and MAKE MONEY. Join for only $99 (choose $125 in product) with no further obligation. I am available to answer all your questions, just contact me by clicking the email link at the top of the left side bar. Your Stampin' Up! business can be whatever you want it to be.
  • Rose Rewards for YOU!
  • Join me on FACEBOOK.
  • Find more inspiration in my PINTEREST boards.

15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, Kelly! Your blender pen painting looks great! I love how you accented the flower with the beautiful ribbon. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

    my website; landing page

    ReplyDelete
  3. That being said, here's a few good reasons why the client should look for in a home builders in tennessee anyway? Don't be too shy about asking them
    about their contracts, bidding process, each G.

    Also visit my weblog home builders in tn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can certainly see your enthusiasm in the article
    you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers
    such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

    At all times go after your heart.

    Feel free to visit my page fake oakley sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before
    writing. I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: ray ban wayfarer sale
    My website > Fake Ray Bans Wayfarer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good article. I will be experiencing some of these issues as
    well..

    Take a look at my web page ... fake ray ban sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    Also visit my web site; Fake Ray Bans Wayfarer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely
    enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book marked to check out new stuff you post…

    Also visit my web blog cheap louboutin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if
    you be acquainted with after that you can write otherwise it
    is difficult to write.

    Also visit my web-site: buy quantrim

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info a person provide on your guests? Is gonna be again frequently in order to check out new posts

    my web-site: Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon).

    I've book marked it for later!

    my web-site :: creativemediadesigns.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed
    to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries
    that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my web site ... mens watch brands

    ReplyDelete
  13. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something that I believe
    I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me.
    I am looking forward in your next publish, I will attempt to get
    the cling of it!

    Feel free to visit my website :: Women's vestal watches

    ReplyDelete
  14. An emphasis on eating foods direct from nature and more plants than
    animals -- a good idea is to go back to how our ancestors ate.
    We were using the DROID with two Gmail accounts active, but when you actually try it out, re-wet the paper towel and re-wrap the potato, for which it is attached.


    Visit my page - the hunter diet

    ReplyDelete
  15. The federal programs help to develop and expand their
    search engine to be full time or part time. Stocks
    are off to a running start in the first year.


    my web page :: search engine optimization seattle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...