A quick and elegant handmade thank you card using Stampin' Up!'s Oh Hello stamp set and Tea For Two designer paper
I needed several special thank you cards for some very special people following Christmas and have been dying to play with my new Spring Catalog goodies!
Here's my first in a series of four...
- Oh Hello (130730 wood mount, or 130733 clear mount)
- Tea for Two designer paper (129311)
- 5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim (126869)
Coordinating stamps, ink, and tools! Take your crafting to the next level of beauty and professionalism with Stampin' Up!Other ingredients you can pick up right now in my online store (get preferred pricing and shipping discounts along with Hostess shopping dollars (on orders of $150 or more) when you shop with me:
- Label Collection Framelits (125598) 2 different sizes used on this card
- Stamping Sponges (101610) I sponged 2 colors around the edges of everything!
- Stampin' Dimensionals (R) (104430)
- Crumb Cake classic ink (126975)
- Very Vanilla ultrasmooth card stock (101650)
- Calypso Coral classic ink (126983)
- Big Shot (113439)
And then come back on January 3rd to shop again for your perfectly coordinated crafting supplies that make it so easy to create, and earn even more Rose Rewards.