Friday, December 28, 2012

Oh Hello stamp set Thank you card

A fun 3D Thank you card using die cuts, sewing, and Oh Hello Stampin' Up! Stamp Set and Tea for Two Designer paper

Fun and funky may be an overused phrase these days, but still perfectly describes this stamp set available on January 3rd, 2013 in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog. If you haven't seen it yet, let me know and I'll get one to you. In a word, it's fabulous! Just exactly what you'd expect from Stampin' Up!
Here's a card I cased from the catalog...


Yep, that's sewing on there, with a sewing machine.  The sample in the book has white thread, but since the pink was already threaded up in my machine, pink is what this card got. I HATE to change my thread on my sewing machine-lazy I guess.

Clearance Rack SAVINGS with Stampin' Up!

If you're out looking for clearance savings after Christmas...look no further.  15 new items have recently been added into the already LOADED clearance rack.  And for the first time ever, there are stamp sets in the clearance rack. You'll also find:
  • Ink pads
  • Markers
  • Ribbon
  • Dies
  • Designer series paper
  • Buttons and Brad
Shop in my Stampin' Up! store and get preferred pricing, shipping and hostess shopping dollars on qualifying orders ($150 or more).

Start Shopping!
I have 4 more cards that I recently made using this stamp set, so stay tuned!
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...