Paper piecing and embossing give this girl-y thank you card a sweet vintage look!This is the second in my four card series using the soon to be released Oh Hello stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog (Release date January 3, 2013). It's so easy to be inspired by coordinating products which you see in the Calypso Coral designer paper combined with the coordinating ink, baker's thread and ribbon. The flower image repeated with the stamp and the designer paper. The ruffled ribbon mimics the ruffled looking embossed background achieved by the Stampin' Up! Fancy Fan embossing folder. BTW, you don't have to have the Big Shot to use our embossing folders or framelits dies. I've been told they work with other die cutting machines as well. Not that I would want you to use anything else, because I LOVE the Big Shot and have used others. I think the Big Shot is the easiest and works the best for everything.
Here's your Spring 2013 Catalog wish list for this card:
- Oh Hello (130730 wood mount, or 130733 clear mount)
- Tea for Two designer paper (129311) Emboss the card base AFTER stamping and paper piecing.
- 5/8" Vanilla Flower Trim (126869)
- Label Collection Framelits (125598)
- Stamping Sponges (101610) I sponged 2 colors around the edges of everything!
- Stampin' Dimensionals (R) (104430)
- Crumb Cake classic ink (126975)
- Very Vanilla ultra smooth card stock (101650)
- Calypso Coral classic ink (126983)
- 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122976)
- Baker's Twine (125573)
- Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751)
- Big Shot (113439)
Yes, today's card coordinates with yesterday's. They'd make a lovely gift set, wouldn't they? Remember there are 2 more in the set, so come back tomorrow! And thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I'm posting the cards one day in advance on my facebook page, if you'd like to see tomorrow's today, click like on my facebook page and head on over!