Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps by Stampin' Up!

Memento Mall was one of the perks at #Convention 2012 and although I've made tons of these cookies and have thoroughly enjoyed giving them as gifts, I don' think I've ever posted about them on my blog.  So I created this pictorial to show you how I do it.
Above is a photo of the new Sweet Press cookie stamps I was able to pick up at #Convention 2012 Memento Mall. Click the links in my supplies list below to see the sets available to my customers.
I like the Sugared Cookie recipe included with stamps.  It's an excellent recipe.  Then I use my Pampered Chef cookie scoop for my dough balls. 
Then I like to dip my perfect little cookie balls, that I didn't have to roll in my hands to make, in a little bit of flour to keep the cookie mix from sticking to the stamp because I don't like to wait the 30 minute refrigeration time.

Choose your stamp, add it to the wooden handle, and press down evenly (the evenly part is a bit of a challenge for me).

 A pan full of adorable cookies ready for the oven.  The stamps say Stampin' Up! and Love What You Do. (And I do, love what I do).  I don't have all the headaches of owning a bakery and yet I get to make cookies when I'm "working".
And out of the oven.  If you can't see the press designs, click on the photo for a larger view. They're really cute.  That first batch baked a little longer.  I'm still adjusting to my oven.
Oops! Guess I'll have to "destroy" the evidence.
I suppose now you want to see how I package them?
I'll be back later with some how to's and tips on these packaging ideas. This post is already too long.
Thanks for stopping by, and may God bless you abundantly!
Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps: (Available-click the links to see the sets)  Holidays Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps (#125152), Occasions Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps (#127081), Special Events Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps (#126903)
If you don't have a new catalog yet, buy one here and I'll send one out right away along with a lovely thank you card.
Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalog $7.00 (no paypal account required to pay via paypal) Shipping via Priority 2-3 day mail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...