Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stampin' Up! Betsy's Blossoms Clean and Simple

I needed a card for a friend and this sentiment suits her to a tee.  It makes me smile.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set; perhaps its in your stash and you haven't used it in awhile.  It's from a set called Favorite Thoughts.  I really like the layout using Betsy's Blossoms stamp set; and any sentiment, as well as color scheme, would work for this card, don't you think?  I also think this stamp set will make awesome background paper for scrapbooking pages.
Thanks for stopping by for a look.  If I've inspired you, I invite you to leave a comment.  They really keep me going!
Here's what's going on in my Stamping world:
Do something to pamper yourself today!
Kelly
SHOP NOW IN MY ONLINE STAMPIN' UP! STORE

MORE NEWS!  You can still get a FREE NEW CATALOG sent to you right away, with any order type (online, phone, email) of $50 or more until the end of JUNE 2012. Choose from new products, clearance rack, digital, anything!  Go online now, place your order, and get a free new catalog in the mail from me! You'll also earn your Rose Reward for your $50 order.


Supplies used on this card:
Stamp sets: Favorite Thoughts (retired), Betsy's Blossoms (#126004)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise (#126952), Primrose Petals (#126858), Gumball Green (#126861)
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise (#102067), Whisper White (#100730)
Accessories:  Designer Printed Brads (#122940), Neutrals collection brads (#119736)

2 comments:

  1. very cute TFS!
    melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colourscheme and the sentiment of your card. The radiant colours really match and underline the sentiment. VERY NICE!
    BR from Isabelle in Zurich, Switzerland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...