Catherine Pooler has a great video for this frame. Mine is an easier version, but you should check out her video.
You can get all the supplies to make this card in my Stampin' Up! Online Store. (excluding the satin ribbon which is retired)Make sure you check out all my DEALS below!
And make it a FABULOUS day!
- RIBBON SHARE--click to see the details
- $99 STARTER KIT NOW INCLUDES MAKE THE CAKE PRODUCTS AND FREE SHIPPING, go to my previous post to learn more.
- NEW FIRM FOAM ink pads and how to get a FREE one (with purchase).
- Join me on FACEBOOK to see more projects of mine that don't get posted to my blog.
- See more projects on my Stampin' Up! website.
- Follow my PINTEREST boards.
- CLEARANCE RACK
Ink: Summer Starfruit(#126991), Soft Suede(#126978)
Paper: Soft Suede(#115318), Very Vanilla (#10150), Midnight Muse (#126843), Comfort Cafe (#126898)
Accessories: Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247), Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (retired)
Tools: Big Shot (#113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003), Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882), Stamping sponges (#101610), Stampin' Trimmer (#126889), Paper Snips(103579), Bone Folder (#102300), SNAIL adhesive® (#104332), Stampin' Dimensionals®(#104430), Glue Dots® (#103683)
|Apothecary Accents Framelits|