Friday, March 23, 2012

Stampin' Up! Fabulous Florets Anniversary Card

Wow! It's startling to me how long its been since I've had a chance to do some crafting.  We moved form Nebraska to Tucson, AZ at the end of last month and I'm just now getting settled to the point where I can stamp again.  It feels good!
I needed to make a few anniversary cards for my downline and here's the first one I came up with.  I love the look of the Beyond the Garden Suite projects in the Stampin' Up! Idea and Catalog.  (Pages 106-107) Since the weather here is so lovely it's really gotten me in a spring time mood.  The colors in this suite are really spring-y.  I hope you enjoy it.
The foliage image from the Fabulous Florets stamp set was embossed using Melon Mambo embossing powder on Melon Mambo card stock.  I love that look.  The flower image was also stamped and embossed with Melon Mambo embossing powder but on the same designer series pattern from Beyond the Garden as the background panel.  I thought it was a nice way to take the coordination of products just one step further. This technique is called Paper Piecing. 
I also like the "here's to you" sentiment for an Stampin' Up! anniversary.  Each member of my downline is very special to me, and I want to do a better job of letting them know that this year.
If you're interested in joining Stampin' Up!, The Creators group could be for you.  It's a very low pressure group, mostly consisting of hobbyist demonstrators. 
The Starter Kit is currently only $125
(regularly $175) 
until March 31, 2012.  
There are so many wonderful benefits to being a demonstrator, you can learn more on my Stampin' Up! website HERE.
Don't miss out on Sale-A-Bration 
and your Free product choice from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog 
with every $50 purchase. 
A $50 purchase also qualifies you to a ROSE reward.  See the details of my rewards program HERE
Thanks for stopping by, and I'd love to hear from you!
Kelly

Products used on this card:
Stamp Set:
Fabulous Florets clear mount-#123027, or wood mount #125025
Friendly Phrases, clear mount #126151, or wood mount # 126149
Paper:
Whisper White (#), Melon Mambo (#), Daffodil Delight (#), Beyond the Garden Designer Series (#122342)
Ink:
Versamark (#102283)
Accessories:
Melon Mambo embossing powder (#123223), Heat Tool (#100005), Paper Cutter (#104152), Paper Snips (#103579), Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (#12985), Daffodil Delight 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (#119770), 1 -3/8" Circle Punch (#119860), 1 - 1/4" Circle Punch (#119861), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...