Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog! The wait is over...

It's here!  And you can shop from it today.  Oh my goodness, if you haven't seen what's in here you're going to love it.  Click the links below the catalog to download, and if you'd like to get a hard copy, please contact me.
I would love to do a workshop for you and your friends and let you get your hands on some of these gorgeous babies!  Let's get together and get creative!


Happy Stamping!
Kelly

Kelly's Quick Links:
Join my rewards program and earn FREE stamps! 
Join me on FACEBOOK
My Clearance Rack -Start Shopping
Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  I would love to have you join my team.  Click for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...