A 3-D frame created with 2 different Stampin' Up! framelit dies - so easy to do!Here's the 3rd card in the series...
To create the frame, first cut your Very Vanilla card stock using the second to largest die in the Labels Collection Framelits AND and a mid sized oval from the Ovals Collection framelits (available Jan. 3, 2013 from the Stampin' Up! Spring catalog) You can run both dies through at the same time! So you make the entire frame with only one pass through the Big Shot. You can also add the smallest oval to cut the center out as well. I didn't happen to do that, because I didn't know exactly where I was going with the card, but I checked, and they all fit.
Then to get the coloring on the frame, add ink (Crumb Cake) to the flat side of the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder, lay your frame in the ink and carefully close and run through the big shot. Remove embossed frame from the folder and with a stamping sponge add Calypso Coral ink to the raised dots.
I love the repeating chevron pattern in the embossed background and the stamped image inside the frame.
Here's your Spring 2013 Catalog wish list for this card:
- Oh Hello (130730 wood mount, or 130733 clear mount)
- Ovals Collection Framelit dies (129381) Make all three cuts at the same time!
- Label Collection Framelits (125598)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (R) (104430)
- Crumb Cake classic ink (126975)
- Very Vanilla ultra smooth card stock (101650)
- Calypso Coral card stock (122925)
- Calypso Coral classic ink (126983)
- Antique Brads (117273)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Perfect Polka dots embossing folder (117335)
- Chevron Folder (127749)
- Big Shot (113439)
Let me know if you have any questions about shopping for Stampin' Up!, using Stampin' Up! products, or how you can become a part of my Stampin' Up! family!