Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Elements of Style in Wisteria Wonder

I wanted to share a card with you really quick this morning.  I'm sorry it's nothing new like a sneak peek at the Holiday Mini or Halloween or Christmas but just another Elements of Style card.  I absolutely love this set and I've been itching to see what it would look like colored with Wisteria Wonder.

Here's the inside.  I began to love my wheel stamps (Decor' Wheel stamp used here # 119894) much more after I got the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide (#104864)!
I stamped the image on a Whisper White top note cut from the Big Shot in Black Staz On, then I colored the image using Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Always Artichoke markers.  I generously spritzed the whole top note with Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol in a mini mister.


Elements of Style Stamp Set (#120045 clear mount) (#118611 wood) (#123990 Digital download-instant)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget that there are only 2 days left to shop from the Summer Mini Catalog and only 2 days left to take advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on Designer Series Papers.  Go to my Stampin' Up! Website for more details and to start shopping.
Til later!
Kelly

Stampin with Kelly | Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...