Monday, August 22, 2011

6 for $10 Stamp a Stack

Hi Stampers!
BAD blogger!  That's me!  I often let too much time go by without blogging...and I'm afraid you'll forget about me!
I do have some lovely creations to show you later this week, but for now I wanted to make sure I posted my Stamp A Stack photo so my local customers can find it here on my blog.  Info for the class time, date, location and details can be found on my demonstrator website HERE.
Here are the cards we'll be doing.  I cased them all!!  I have no shame.
But then that's one of the beauties of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - being a part of an open sharing community of incredibly talented stampers.
Let me know if you'd like to come to my Stamp a Stack!  Out of town kits are available for $14 (that includes 2 day priority shipping) which includes all supplies needed to complete 2 each of the cards shown here, plus instructions and envelopes.  You will need the ink and stamp sets to complete at home.  Please email me with any questions you may have before you buy.




Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES ONLINE 24/7 CLICK HERE!
Stampin with Kelly | Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...