Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stampin' Up! Pretty Postage and Awash With Flowers


It's been way too long since I've posted some cards on here.  I'm not going to give details right now due to time constraints...the boys will NOT be happy if I don't start some dinner...but I'll at least leave you some photos to look at!  Both were done using Blender Pen techniques. Please, please, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions or comments I check emails and comments regularly! 
Thanks for taking a look!  Kelly
Check out my previous posts regarding the new $99 Starter Kit and the New Stampin' Up! Catalog!

1 comment:

  1. Wοw, incrediblе blog layout! How long have you bееn blоgging for?
    you made blοgging look eaѕy. The overall lоoκ of yοur site is wonderful,
    lеt alone the content!

    Also visit my homepage ... homes for rent mckinney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...