Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stampin' Up! Pennant Parade Bag and Party Hat

Aren't these just the CUTEST?!?  It's a birthday bag made with the Fancy Favor die and decorated with the new scalloped circle from the Perfect Pennants die, stamped elements are from Pennant Parade stamp set and and the second project is a party hat table decoration.  Let's get together and make these with you and your friends, and then YOU can earn some fabulous free product. 
My baby turned 4 today!  He's napping right now after a full morning of fishing, burgers and bowling.  So while daddy is cleaning the fish, I'm going to get a little blogging and stamping squeezed in this busy day!

I made this little table decoration (party hat) out of the Petal Cone die for the Big Shot, Poppy Parade card stock, Daffodil delight 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, the new hostess stamp set Happiest Birthday Wishes and the Just Add Cake designer series paper.
Let me know if you have any questions about either of these projects!
Here's the birthday boy!
He was pretty impressed with those neon green bowling shoes he got to wear!
That's all for today!  I need to go make some cards to share later.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the projects above, and don't forget about:
  • $99 Starter Kit (includes over $185 worth of product), Click here for the link with more info.  I would love you have you join my team.  There are so many amazing benefits to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, with no obligation to continue for any amount of time.
  • Shop in my online Stampin' Up! Store HERE.
  • Summer Mini Catalog available until August 31st.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...