Friday, July 29, 2011

Elizabeth and Melon Mambo embossing powder-Fun!

This is not a typical color combo for me, but what-the-heck!  I really wanted to use the ELIZABETH stamp with MELON MAMBO EMBOSSING POWDER. The whole look reminds me of the Hotel Del Coronado where we spent our wedding night.  It's an amazing Victorian hotel on the Island of Coronado in San Diego, and as you can imagine I have very fond memories of it.
I cut the MELON MAMBO 1 1/4" STRIPED GROSGRAIN RIBBON into thirds to tie on these undersized cards.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
  • Elegant Eggplant card stock (105126) and ink (105210)
  • Whisper White card stock (100730)
  • Wisteria Wonder card stock (122922)
  • Elizabeth Stamp (117120)
  • Perfect Punches (117022 wood, 120516 clear mount)
  • Melon Mambo embossing powder (123223)
  • VersaMark ink (102283)
  • Melon Mambo classic ink (115656)
  • Melon Mambo 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (125057)
  • Basic Rhinestones (119246)
  • Fancy Favor die (115965)
  • Scallop Oval punch (119856)
  • Word Window punch (119857)
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack (118309)
I also used a retired small oval punch.  BUT, I tried using the same thanks stamp inked up with Melon Mambo and then I used a sponge dauber to add elegant eggplant ink to the word thanks and to the inside edge of the design and the image looked almost the same as this layered image.
I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators if you've been thinking about getting that $99 Starter Kit!  Click here for more info and contact me today...Sunday (July 31st) is the last day to take advantage of this GREAT deal!
On a personal note:  I record a radio ad for Ricky and Lucy's Greenhouse each month and J-man always comes with me.  I really need to take a picture of him in there...he's so adorable.  He climbs up on a stool and puts on a set of headphones and sits very quietly while I record.  Then as soon as I'm done and we're choosing the music he comes over to the mic and starts talking into it like he's working.  TOO ADORABLE!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'd love to hear from you!
Kelly
Stampin with Kelly | Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...