Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
- Elegant Eggplant card stock (105126) and ink (105210)
- Whisper White card stock (100730)
- Wisteria Wonder card stock (122922)
- Elizabeth Stamp (117120)
- Perfect Punches (117022 wood, 120516 clear mount)
- Melon Mambo embossing powder (123223)
- VersaMark ink (102283)
- Melon Mambo classic ink (115656)
- Melon Mambo 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon (125057)
- Basic Rhinestones (119246)
- Fancy Favor die (115965)
- Scallop Oval punch (119856)
- Word Window punch (119857)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack (118309)
I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators if you've been thinking about getting that $99 Starter Kit! Click here for more info and contact me today...Sunday (July 31st) is the last day to take advantage of this GREAT deal!
On a personal note: I record a radio ad for Ricky and Lucy's Greenhouse each month and J-man always comes with me. I really need to take a picture of him in there...he's so adorable. He climbs up on a stool and puts on a set of headphones and sits very quietly while I record. Then as soon as I'm done and we're choosing the music he comes over to the mic and starts talking into it like he's working. TOO ADORABLE! Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'd love to hear from you!
- Need a Catalog? Get one for FREE!
- Join one of my Stamp Clubs (contact me)
- Place a $75 (before shipping and tax) online order and I'll send you one!
- Become a demonstrator (hobby demonstrators and business building demonstrators are both welcome!)
- Contact me with any questions you may have at kelly at time2scrapbook dot com
- JOIN THE FUN! $99 STARTER KIT IS AVAILABLE UNTIL 7/31/11...SIGN UP TODAY AND START TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MANY WONDERFUL BENEFITS OF BEING A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR