This would also be an easy card to reproduce by substituting patterned paper or by changing the stamp sets used to achieve a similar look, that is, if you're interested in reproducing it.
- Rich Razzleberry 1 1/5 x 2, stamped with En Fracais in Bravo Burdundy and then stamped with Ornate Blossom in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.
- Certainly Celery, 2 1/5 x 2, stamped with the flourish from Baroque Motifs, the dot pattern from Extreme Elements and the large leaf pattern from Flower Fancy in Certainly Celery classic ink.
- Love Letter, 1 x 4, black and white patterned paper
- Very Vanilla, 2 1/4 x 4, stamped sentiment with black Staz On, the flourish from Baroque Motifs in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Cut out flowers from Flower Fancy are stamped in Baja Breeze ink on Baja Breeze card stock. Leaves from same set are stamped in Certainly Celery ink on Certainly Celery card stock.
- Rich Razzleberry Buttons from Brights designer buttons tied with Linen Thread.
Thanks for stopping by, and I'd love to know if you like the card!
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! ONLINE 24/7 CLICK HERE!