Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Elements of Style Scrapbook Page

It's been so long since I've posted on my blog, I may have forgotten how!  I was busy getting ready for a community crop and then my parents were staying with us for about 2 weeks to help build the chicken coup and then I had to get caught up on my "work" and a workshop! Whew!  I got some cardmaking done today and while my mom was here, so I'll have lots of fun posts to share with you this week.  But wouldn't you know, I've caught the crud and don't really have the energy to sit here...I feel the couch and a hot cup of tea calling me.
So here's a photo of one of the scrapbook pages I made when I was cropping and a card option.  The tag was the make and take I provided at the crop.  I think the ladies liked it.
Please, please don't hesitate to comment or email me with any questions you have about the page or the card.  I check them regularly, and love hearing from you!

   
The photos are of me and my husband on our honeymoon almost 6 years ago at the Hotel Del Coronado on the Coronado Island in San Diego.  Isn't that the most beautiful bougainvillea you've ever seen?  And I love the way the Elements of Style stamp set enhances these photos.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kelly

Elements of Style Stamp Set...Click HERE to purchase. 
Online shopping hint:  Use quotation marks around the item name when searching in my online Stampin' Up! store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...