Stampin' Up! Supplies used:Stamp Set: Baby Blossoms (wood #121927, or clear #122000)
Ink: Rose Red(#101778), Pear Pizzazz (#119784)
Paper: Very Vanilla(#101650), Pear Pizzazz(#119795), Springtime Vintage DSP(#121782)
Tools: Scalloped Edge Border punch(#119882), Extra Large Tag punch(#119866), Large Tag punch(#119876), Corner punch (#119871), Stamp-a-ma-jig(#101049)
Accessories: Rose Red Seam binding(#121884), Linen Thread(#104199)
- Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig for 2 step stamps. You won't regret the extra effort with the precision placement you will achieve.
- Round the corners of the card base and the patterned paper separately and then adhere. The corner rounder is easier to use if it's only going through one layer of paper at a time.
- To cut your ribbon ends as shown, fold your ribbon in half length wise (just pinch together) and make a diagonal cut across your fold.
- Coordinating paper, inks, and ribbon make this card extremely pleasing and one you'll be proud to give away. Stampin' Up! makes color coordination so EASY and REWARDING!
- A small sentiment would easily fit on the bottom of the tag to instantly turn this card into an occasion card.