Friday, January 21, 2011

Stampin' Up! Eat Chocolate Petal Cone Treat Bag

Isn't this so adorable!!!  I actually squealed when I saw the original (by Michelle P.) on stampinconnection (a website for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators).  I had to make one right away and I can't believe how quickly it came together.  I'm in a hurry to get to Bible study on time so I won't post a lot of details, but would be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Stamp Set:  Eat Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Real Red
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot, Petal Cone Die
Accessories:  Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, hole punch, Mono Adhesive



Here's another Petal Cone I made...just for kicks!
The colors in this are Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White.
Till later, Happy Stamping!
Kelly

Kelly's Quick Links:

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES ONLINE 24/7 CLICK HERE!


LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK AND JOIN THE DAILY FUN!


CHECK OUT MY NEW ONLINE ORDERING REWARDS PROGRAM!

2 comments:

  1. Love your holders. Great ideas and will have to use this idea. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...