Thursday, November 11, 2010

Somebody should have been here to provide intervention...

When I was a new demonstrator (less than 2 years ago), it would make me crazy to see cards like this that had every imaginable product used on one card...and now I've gone and done it.  I apologize to you if you are new and it makes you crazy too!  Believe me, not all of my cards have this much product on it.
I originally started making cards because I was a scrapbooker with TONS of product.  I was already rubber stamping on my scrapbook pages and was really into all the different techniques you could do with rubber stamps and ink.  Then I admitted to myself that I should not be buying cards when I had all of this stuff to make cards with, so I started making my cards as well.  Happily working away at my hobby, I often looked at magazines for inspiration and instruction.  In those magazines, I found myself drawn to a certain rubber stamp company that had the most beautiful ads and gorgeous stamps.  That company was Stampin' Up! of course!  I went online to find a demonstrator and called her.  I told her I wanted to be able to buy at a discount, so lets sign me up as a demonstrator!  A lot more happened in between that phone call and when I actually became a demonstrator, so I'll make a long story short. I actually was a hostess for about 2 years before I finally became a demonstrator.  Now here I am happily creating paper crafts...and I get to teach others what I'm learning.  It really is such an awesome job to have!!
Enough about me...here's my crazy card:
Now here's the crazy list of products used:
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Tempting Turquoise, Newsprint Designer Series Patterned Paper
Stamp Sets:  Style Beautiful, Day of Gratitude, Belle Stampin around stampin wheel (2010 Holiday Mini)
Ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Tempting Turqoise
Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Oval Extra-large punch, Two-Step Bird Extra-Large punch, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit die, Finial Press textured embossing folder, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Scallop Edge Border punch, Flower layers with leaf die (retired)
Accessories:  Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink Silver Fox, Shimmer Paint Champagne Mist, Stampin Sponges, Poppy Parade Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Floral Fusion Sizzlit die
Additional:  Muslin fabric, Ranger Mini Mister

Thanks so much for taking a look!  Hope you have time to get your fingers inked up today!
Kelly
TO PURCHASE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT ONLINE 24/7 CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...