Thursday, March 25, 2010

Extreme Skateboard Birthday Card

I'm so sad to see Sale-A-Bration come to an end.  It's been so much FUN!!  I've so enjoyed all the workshops I've done and the wonderful people I've met.  AND of course, all the free stamps that even I have gotten.  But I'm looking forward to April's sweet special on two step stamping and to May, National Scrapbooking month!
So here's a birthday card I intend to send to my brother who owns a skate shop in Idaho.  http://www.meritboardshop.com/
I'm so proud of him and what he's doing with the local youth in his area. 
I used a couple of my free sale a bration sets on his card:  Four Square and Extreme Skateboard.  It's not too late!! Sale-A-Bration lasts till March 31st!! Click here to shop now.  Get a free stamp set from the Sale A Bration catalog for every $50 you spend!! Yipee!!  Who doesn't LOVE FREE STUFF!!
The paper used is the Write Stuff patterned paper pack which comes with really cool die cuts.  I distressed all the parts by sanding and inked the edges of the happy birthday stamped image.  I also used the Itty Bitty Background stamp on the die cut.  Colors used are: soft suede, and real red.  Paper used:  Whisper White, Real Red, The Write Stuff. Embellishments:  silver brads. Tools:  paper piercer, sanding block, scallop sqare punch, 1 1/4" square punch, stampin sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...