Friday, March 26, 2010

Casing Shelli scrapbook page

This is a photo of my parents at my wedding.  It was REALLY hot that day!!  I think the tall tales have the temperature up to 304 that day.
Anyway, I didn't get to go to leadership this year, but got to see the photos that my friend took of one of Shelli Gardner's scrapbook pages and this is my take on it...
I love the vintage distressed look and of cours, all the pink!!  It actually went together quicker than I expected.  The flowers were made out of blush blossom and pretty in pink cardstock and the Flower Layers with Leaf die for the Big Shot (a must have), and circle punches.  each pieces was crumpled and sponged with the same color of ink.  The punched circles were distressed around the edges using the distressing tool.  The background paper was made by rolling the Very Vintage wheel in chocolate chip on very vanilla cardstock (8 1/2 x 8 1/2), then sponging on pretty in pink and blush blossom ink all over the page.  The photo is 4 x4 and the photo mat is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches. 
Thanks for taking a peek and if I didn't add enough details here for you, please let me know if you have any questions!
Happy Stamping,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...