Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cards Inspired by Dresses


So yesterday, I had some time to create and instead of looking at other peoples cards to inspire me, I decided to look at dresses.  Having moved to tin buck two this last year, I do VERY little shopping. So I went to Nordstrom.com and started looking at dresses.
Ingredients: Kraft and basic black cardstock, I {heart} hearts and Tiny Tags stamp sets, Versa mark, Soft Suede and Basic black ink, black embossing powder, crystal effects, Stampin Write basic black marker, Crystal Rhinestone brad, Stampin dimensionals, Finial embossing folder, Scribbles swirls sizzlit and the Big Shot.

The post from yesterday was also inspired by a dress! What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments.
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 19. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...