Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just posted this at splitcoaststampers.com as my very first sketch challenge. I've tried to do these before, but just found myself getting distracted by other things. This is really good for me, though, as it forces me to create something of my own. I so often look for inspiration from others...because there's just so many very talented people out there!!
Anyway...this was created with all Stampin up supplies that you can purchase from my website.

Place an order of $50 on January 4th and choose this darling scallop trim border punch for free!

Ingredients:
Cottage Wall designer series paper
Old Olive cardstock
Rich Razzleberry cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Rich Razzleberry ribbon
Blender pen
Silver brads
Stampin' Dimensionals

Paper piecing measurements:
8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch piece of Rich Razzleberry
5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inch , Old Olive
5 1/4 x 4 inch, DSP old olive pattern
4 3/4 x 3 1/8 inch, Rich Razzleberry cs
1 1/4 x 2 7/8 inch, DSP striped pattern
2 3/4 x 2 7/8 inch, whisper white
1 3/8 x 3 inch, Old Olive
2 7/8 x 3 inch, Old Olive

Ink used: Soft suede, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, More Mustard


Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...