Thursday, January 15, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

So, as you may have noticed, my new blog heading is a digital scrapbook page. I have not ever done any digital scrapbooking, but I have had these Tim Holtz cd's for about a year now, and finally decided to do something with them. (I "paid" for it though, as Jackson completely destroyed any area of "neatness" in the house while I sat at the computer. His favorite thing to do is unload every "allowed" cupboard in the house. )
I love the distressed look and pretty much everything Tim Holtz does. Although I love his style, I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that it's not MY style, even though in the past I've tried to make it my style. You should check out his blog if you haven't yet. His Christmas tags are quite fun.
I still don't have any idea what my style is...perhaps I should call it eclectic.
Anyway, the attempt was fun and taught me that I have TONS to learn. I don't know if I'll keep at it until I'm more proficient or not, I prefer the more tactile crafting. In creating my new heading my fingers didn't even get sticky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...